Awatere Valley Pinot Rosé 2017
Price from: $34.00
Delicate, floral, light-footed and generous in its approach. Red peach, juicy watermelon, rosemary flower and golden raspberry characters adorn the nose. The palate is delicately structured, yet mouth-filling, with vibrancy, wonderful balance and a refreshing dry finish. A gem expressing our special terroir in the Awatere Valley.
- Wine Maker: Chloe Somerset
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Region: Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Vineyards: Cinders Vineyard (Organic)
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Fermentation/Aging: Cool fermentation in stainless steel vats
- Sweetness: Dry
- Cellaring Potential: There’s no time like the present.