Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Price from: $23.00
This is a delicate yet complex wine, conveying all the characteristics of the Awatere river region. Lemon blossom, lychee and notes of lime come together to form a wonderful nose. Lees ageing contributes further complexity with biscuity notes and texture to the palate. A chalky mineral element gives this wine maximum dimension, focused acidity and great overall balance. Refreshing and fulfilling, it is a lovely expression of our vineyards.
- Wine Maker: Chloe Somerset
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Vineyards: Cinders and Rocky Vineyards
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Fermentation/Aging: Fermented in stainless steel vat.
- Sweetness: Dry
- Cellaring Potential: Enjoyable upon release and over the next 2-3 years