HOST A CONFERENCE
ESCAPE FROM THE CITY DISTRACTIONS
Whether you’re looking for a place to impress and entertain clients, an inspiring venue for your next important meeting, or a stimulating location for corporate training workshops, we can create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. With state-of-the-art facilities, customisable seating options, and thoughtful special touches, our refreshing approach and impeccable service takes the hassle out of organising a company function.
And when the working day is over, you and your guests can relax and take full advantage of our stunning venue and facilities, with the option to enjoy an expert wine tasting or full tour of our picturesque vineyards and winery. Then why not celebrate a successful day with drinks in our Verandah or a sumptuous dinner in our elegant Dining Room?
Simply sit back and allow us to take care of all the details, so that you can focus on making the most of your time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A scenic 35-minute cruise from downtown Auckland to beautiful Waiheke Island
Just two minutes drive to Cable Bay from the Matiatia pier
- Stunning sea views in peaceful lush surrounds
Comfortable and functional conference facilities
Break-out spaces to accommodate your needs
- Combine business with pleasure all in one location, with formal dinners, food and wine pairing experiences and winery tour and tasting sessions – great for team building
- World-class food and wine
- Idyllic island retreat with views stretching across the Gulf all the way back to the twinkling lights of Auckland
We offer tailor-made packages to suit your needs and can arrange all aspects of your day, including return transfers and on and off-site entertainment options. Menus for lunch, dinner, morning or afternoon tea will be customised to meet your needs. We invite you to look at our Conference Menu Options – Breakfast, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Electronic whiteboard – easy note-taking and quick full-colour print out
- Data projector and screen – for use with a laptop,
- Mac or DVD player
- Hi-speed wireless internet – fire-walled from the Cable Bay system, so that all information is on one confidential node
- Climate controlled room (A/C and heat)
- Private outdoor balcony accessible throughout your time
- Natural light with full-length windows and stunning views
We host conferences in three different spaces at Cable Bay, depending on your requirements and expected guest numbers, so please explore our brochure for more details