This is a complex and vibrant wine, conveying all the characteristics of a faultless growing season by the Awatere river. Rocket flowers, passionfruit, papaya, lime and smokey chicory aromas come together to form a wonderful nose. The palate is finely textured, with a chalky mineral element giving it maximum dimension, focused acidity and great overall balance. Refreshing and fulfilling, it is a lovely expression of our vineyard.
- Wine Maker: Chloe Somerset
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Vineyards: Cinders Vineyard
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Fermentation/Aging: Fermented in stainless steel vat.
- Sweetness: Dry
- Cellaring Potential: Enjoyable upon release and over the next 2-3 years