Bright and pretty all-round. Tamarillo, watermelon, rose and pomegranate characters adorn the nose. The palate is full and juicy, with vibrancy, wonderful balance and a refreshing dry finish. A gem from a fantastic vintage in the Awatere Valley.
- Wine Maker: Chloe Somerset
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Region: Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Vineyards: Redwood Pass Road Vineyard
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Fermentation/Aging: Cool fermentation in stainless steel vats
- Sweetness: Dry
- Cellaring Potential: There’s no time like the present.