Golden cherries, peach, rose, cinnamon and roasted almond aromas form an incredible bouquet. The palate is beautifully structured, with lovely mineral texture and great length. It is light on it’s feet but with power. This wine is a great expression of our vineyard and the great growing season of 2016 in Marlborough.
- Wine Maker: Chloe Somerset
- Variety: 100% Pinot Gris
- Region: Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Vineyards: Rocky Vineyard
- Alcohol: 13%
- Fermentation/Aging: Fermented in stainless steel vat, partially aged in oak.
- Sweetness: Dry
- Cellaring Potential: Enjoyable upon release and over the next 2-3 years